Rs. 90,800 Rs. 70,800
Rs. 71,000 Rs. 53,700
Rs. 187,000 Rs. 168,990
Rs. 110,300 Rs. 90,300
Rs. 110,000 Rs. 97,750
Well known for its fabulous foods, mogul-style domes and skyscrapers, Kuala Lumpur the capital of Malaysia is to be the ideal destination of a discerning traveller. Dominated by its mountainous core, Malaysia is full of dynamic cities, scenic beaches, idyllic islands, national parks and amazing rain forests for a memorably thrilling exhilaration.
Main Attractions in Kuala Lumpur
Perdana Botanical Gardens
Formerly known as Taman Tasik Perdana or Lake Gardens, is situated in the heritage park of Kuala Lumpur. Giving the visitors the ambiance of being in a tropical rainforest, it has a large collection of flower gardens and animal parks.
Being home to over 150 species of marine life and one of the foremost sightseeing attractions in Kuala Lumpur, this state-of-the-art aquarium is located in the heart of the city.
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Giving your whole family a thrilling exhilaration, this internationally acclaimed theme park features mand made river-ride, surf beach, wave pool and many more water activities to make your journey memorable.
Best known as the focal point of the annual Hindu festival of Thaipusam that attracts thousands of visitors, Batu caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gomba, Malaysia.
- Vouchers need to be purchased and Air Tickets need to be booked on or before 31st May 2019
- Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Travel Period: 1st June – 31st August 2019
- Purchase Before: 31st May 2019
- Voucher Valid Until: 31st May 2019
- Inclusion: Air Ticket & Hotel Accommodation
- An individual may purchase up to Nine (09) vouchers
- Airline Seats are subject to availability
- Voucher is valid only for One person and includes the below services only
- Return Air Fare (Airline – Malindo Airlines)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a 3 Star Hotel with BB (Bed & Breakfast)
- Visa fees of 7000/- LKR to be paid separately for services
- It is compulsory that you email the copies of passport(s) to [email protected] no sooner you have purchased the voucher(s)
- Once you have purchased the voucher(s), please call us on 076 822 1903 to confirm the travel dates
- For more information and reservations please call 076 822 1903
- Contact Time: Monday - Friday : 9.00am-5.30pm / Saturday 9am-1.00pm (Sunday & Mercantile Holidays not available)
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply