Rs. 74,800 Rs. 56,900
Rs. 81,500 Rs. 66,520
Rs. 98,500 Rs. 89,300
Rs. 88,500 Rs. 79,800
Rs. 69,800 Rs. 56,800
Gifted with the bliss of serenity and scenic beauty, Hanoi the capital of Vietnam offers you a mind soothing relaxation to keep you ever inspired. Lying on the right bank of Red river, the city is to be one of the most ancient capitals in the world. Well known for its vibrant night life, delectable cuisines and for the welcoming multi-cultural community, you will be impressed by the ancient pagodas, amazing museums and colonial buildings of Hanoi.
Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword)
Surrounds Ngoc Son Temple, a pagoda sitting in the centre on a small island. According to the legends, in the mid-15th century Heaven sent Emperor Ly Thai To a magical sword, which he used to drive the Chinese from Vietnam. After the war a giant golden turtle grabbed the sword and disappeared into this lake to restore the sword to its divine owners.
Hoa Lo Prison Museum
Housed Vietnamese revolutionaries and American POW during the Vietnam war. The fortress was once a vast colonial-style prison, most of which was torn down in the 1990s. Remains of the former Hoa Lo Prison, ironically nicknamed the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ by US prisoners of war (POWs) during the American War.
This traditional merchants’ house is impressively decorated, with rooms set around two courtyards and filled with traditional architecture.
Temple of Literature
One of Hanoi’s most picturesque tourist attractions, originally built as a university in 1070 dedicated to Confucius, scholars and sages, the building is extremely well preserved and is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture.
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
Offers an insight into the 54 different ethnic groups of Vietnam in an effort to preserve cultural heritage and promote socio-cultural diversity within the country.
- Vouchers need to be purchased and Air Tickets need to be booked on or before 10th March 2019
- Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Travel Period: 1st March – 31st May 2019
- Purchase Before: 10th March 2019
- Voucher Valid Until: 10th March 2019
- Inclusion: Air Ticket & Hotel Accommodation
- An individual may purchase up to Nine (09) vouchers
- Airline Seats are subject to availability
- Above package is not valid on 8 th April – 20th April
- Voucher is valid only for One person and includes the below services only
- Return Air Fare (Airline – Thai Lion Air))
- 5 Nights Accommodation in a 3 Star Hotel with BB (Bed & Breakfast)
- Visa fees of 12500/- LKR to be paid separately for services
- It is compulsory that you email the copies of passport(s) to [email protected] no sooner you have purchased the voucher(s)
- Once you have purchased the voucher(s), please call us on 0768221900 to confirm the travel dates
- For more information and reservations please call 0768221900
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Rs. 29,990 Rs. 26,290
Rs. 3,490 Rs. 2,690
Rs. 4,890 Rs. 4,130
Rs. 28,990 Rs. 26,990
Rs. 21,990 Rs. 19,490
Rs. 490 Rs. 460