Asus Rog Crosshair VII Hero Motherboard (WI-FI) ASMBD00632
AMD X470 ATX Gaming motherboard with M.2 heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED, DDR4 3600MHz, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Synchronized RGB lighting technology works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for addressable light strips and Phillip Hue
- Perfected cooling: dedicated water cooling zone, comprehensive fan controls, and M.2 heatsink
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, 2x2 802.11ac MU-MIMO WiFi, LANGaurd, dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Extensive overclocking options: one-click, smart tuning for newcomers, and advanced tweaking options in UEFI for seasoned veterans
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III – High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability
ROG Crosshair VII Hero wears an informative silkscreen that makes it easy to identify native ports for your drives and peripherals, and also which PCI Express and memory slots to populate for best system performance.
ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for built-in RGB LEDs and for lighting strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
* The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.
**RGB extension cables are included. LED strips and Aura Sync-compatible devices are sold separately.
AURA SYNC X PHILIPS HUE
ROG Crosshair VII Hero takes ASUS Aura into the home — and now it also lets you synchronize effects with Philips® Hue personal wireless lighting. Easily control your Hue light bulbs, strips and lamps from the simple Aura app , and create immersive illumination that extends beyond your rig to make the whole room part of your gaming experience.
ASUS PRO CLOCK TECHNOLOGY
By default, all of Ryzen's major bus frequencies are derived from the same reference clock, limiting the control and flexibility needed to harness the full overclocking potential of the platform. ROG Crosshair VII Hero features a dedicated onboard clock generator that supplies dynamic reference clocks to the CPU cores and major subdomains, giving you the freedom to coax every MHz of headroom from the system.
DDR4 OVERCLOCKING STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
Whether you're gunning for high memory frequencies or tuning timings for the lowest latency, ROG Crosshair VII Hero provides the tools you need to exploit Ryzen's latent potential: carefully optimized trace pathways maintain signal integrity, and the acclaimed ROG firmware offers the necessary tweaks to ensure stability while maximizing memory performance. Load up with a high-density memory kit for heavy multitasking, or run a focused setup that delivers the bandwidth your favorite games and applications need. Any way you stack it, the Hero has you covered.
MEDIA-ACCLAIMED UEFI BIOS
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your Ryzen-based rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
COOLER BY DESIGN
ROG Crosshair VII Hero features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
ROG's SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection to provide best-ever recording quality. We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® Sabre Hi-Fi ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4580 op amp for high gain with low distortion — all to deliver audio that envelops you as never before.
ROG GIVES YOU MORE
TEAM UP TO BANISH LAG
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming. New Multi-Gate Teaming brings together all your networks to create gargantuan bandwidth and smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database to ensure that every game is optimized for best performance.
THE POWER OF AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation / 7th Generation A Series / Athlon X4 processors.
The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A Series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R Series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD X470 chipset
The AMD X470 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A Series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and six 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AMD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times. It combines SSD performance with the affordability and capacity of an HDD by automatically moving frequently accessed data to dedicated SSD storage.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2 and gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 provides automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance with external clock generator.Form Factor ATX Form Factor(Inches) : 12 x 9.6
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with two addressable headers features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products. Operating System - Windows 10 64-bit.Windows 7 64-bit *7
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality. Wireless Data Network : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 driven by Japanese capacitors
Rs. 9,500 Rs. 6,290
Rs. 139,990 Rs. 122,990
Rs. 3,200 Rs. 2,710
Rs. 249,990 Rs. 219,990
Rs. 39,900 Rs. 33,220