Rs. 110,300 Rs. 90,300
Rs. 100,000 Rs. 85,400
Rs. 92,000 Rs. 78,200
Rs. 187,000 Rs. 168,990
Well known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life, Bangkok is the ideal tourist destination where you find small thin canals teeming with long boats piled high with freshly new produce, paddled by a lovingly inviting lady, ready to stop you and bargain at a moment’s notice. Scenic waterways, all kinds of colourful river scenery, majestic ruins, beautiful mountain scenery and lot more to make your stay thrillingly memorable.
Shimmering with a fascinating coastal line and famous for its vibrant night life, Pattaya offers you the total relaxation and satisfaction to the best. Being a tropical paradise, Pattaya is lined with impressive resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and twenty-four hours clubs.
Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
Is a royal reception hall within Dusit Palace in Bangkok, Thailand. It was commissioned by King Chulalongkorn in 1908. An impressive two-storey white marble palace sits at the end of Dusit's long, wide Royal Plaza.
Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
Deriving its name from the Hindu god Aruna, personified as the radiations of the rising sun, this Buddhist temple was constructed during the first half of the 19th century in the ancient Khmer style, the stupa showcasing ornate floral pattern decked out in glazed porcelain is stunning up close.
Famous as the largest China town in the world, this exotic and pleasingly chaotic area, packed with market stalls is well-known for its strange yet appetizing desserts.
Chao Phraya River & Waterways
Giving you a fantastic way to get a glimpse into the timeless charm of the city, it is full of water-taxis and heavily laden rice barges chugging upstream to make a traveller thrillingly amazed.
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
One of the most impressive gardens in the world which repeatedly won international awards for amazing designs, Nong Nooch tropical garden is full of cacti, bonsais and tropical palms. A recreation of Stonehenge can also be seen there and the entire area is more like a theme park with daily cultural shows.
Pattaya Floating Market
With many shops and water vendors selling authentic Thai food, desserts, souvenirs, fruits, food, art, handicrafts and specialties from all over the kingdom, it gives you a thorough idea about the Thai architecture and riverside life.
Amazing Water Parks
Wide variety of amazing water parks can be found in Pattaya for an enjoyably exhilarating playtime for your whole family.
- Vouchers need to be purchased and Air Tickets need to be booked on or before 31st May 2019
- Travel Period: 10th July – 31st December 2019
- Purchase Before: 31st May 2019
- Voucher Valid Until: 31st May 2019
- Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Inclusion: Air Ticket & Hotel Accommodation Only
- An individual may purchase up to Nine (09) vouchers
- Airline Seats are subject to availability
- Voucher is valid only for One person and includes the below services only
- Return Air Fare (Airline –Thai Lion)
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Pattaya - Pattaya Loft Hotel or similar (3*) with BB (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Bangkok - Grand Alpine or similar (3*)
- Visa fees of 8000/- LKR to be paid separately for services
- It is compulsory that you email the copies of passport(s) to [email protected] no sooner you have purchased the voucher(s)
- Once you have purchased the voucher(s), please call us on 076 822 1903 to confirm the travel dates
- For more information and reservations please call 076 822 1903
- Contact Time: Monday - Friday : 9.00am-5.30pm / Saturday 9am-1.00pm (Sunday & Mercantile Holidays not available)
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Rs. 12,990 Rs. 10,490
Rs. 3,500 Rs. 2,890
Rs. 1,250 Rs. 1,090
Rs. 35,900 Rs. 32,990
Rs. 39,990 Rs. 34,900
Rs. 4,500 Rs. 3,520