Amplify Your Acoustic with Marshall
Amplify your next acoustic gig with the Marshall AS100D acoustic amplifier combo. This robust 100-watt acoustic amp has a clean four-channel layout that lets you plug in your guitar and a vocal mic for a complete PA. Built-in effects are perfect for adding subtle depth and breath to your acoustic sound. A dedicated line out and DI lets you feed your signal to the house mixer when playing larger stages. Let Marshall power your next acoustic gig with the AS100D acoustic amplifier.
Marshall AS100D Acoustic Amplifier Combo at a Glance:
- A complete grab-it-and-go PA rig
- Spice up your sound with effects
- Dedicated line out and DI are perfect for larger venues
A complete grab-it-and-go PA rig
The simple fact is that many clubs and coffee houses have seriously inadequate sound systems or none at all. For solo gigs and moderate sized shows, the Marshall AS100D acoustic amplifier is all you need. The AS100D gives you two highly flexible guitar inputs, plus a quality microphone preamplifier, and an auxiliary input channel for your MP3 player or drum machine. And with 100 watts of full-range amplification, the AS100D can easily cover most midsize rooms.
Spice up your sound with effects
No one wants a dry, boring acoustic sound, so Marshall built in effects into the AS100D acoustic amp. Effects include reverbs, chorus, flange, and more. Add your favorite pedals or processors via the AS100D's effects loop. Kill annoying feedback at your gig with Anti-feedback control. The Marshall AS100D acoustic amp is ready to handle any gig you have.
Dedicated line out and DI are perfect for larger venues
Marshall built in a dedicated line out and XLR DI into the AS100D. You'll never have to worry about needing more power, just plug your amp into the house PA and you're ready to rock. It's also a great way to record your show in your favorite handheld recorder. The Marshall AS100D acoustic amp is designed for any gig, any time.
Marshall AS100D Acoustic Amplifier Combo Features:
- Four-channel acoustic amp
- 100 watts of power push 2 x 8" speakers and a tweeter
- Line out and DI out for going to a mixer or recorder
- Built-in chorus and reverb
- Effects loop for adding your favorite effects pedals or processors
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:10W
- Speaker Size:1 x 6.5" Custom speaker
- EQ:Contour control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Power Source:Fixed AC cable
- Weight:11 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-MG10G-U