Rs. 81,500 Rs. 66,520
Rs. 20,000 Rs. 16,000
Rs. 98,500 Rs. 89,300
Rs. 10,860 Rs. 10,220
Ideally located on stunning Tangalle beach, Esperanza invite you to enjoy the real tranquility of a seaside setting that offers comfortably spacious rooms overlooking picturesque landscape, beautifully decorated with typically Sri Lankan art and antiques drawn and with all the modern amenities. Indulge in their delicious cuisines prepared by culinary experts and soothe your soul through a variety of treatments at their Ayurvedic wellness spa.
- Comfortable, spacious and luxurious rooms unique in layout and decor, and appointed with authentic art and antiques drawn from Sri Lanka and the region
- Bathrooms with walk in showers, hairdryer, his & her sinks and vanity mirrors
- Large-screen satellite TV
- King size beds
- Sitting area
- Tea and Coffee making
- Offers you a rich combination of cuisines to entice your taste buds. Offering you a fusion of international flavours, cater to a memorable experience. From traditionally vibrant Sri Lankan curries, fresh platters of succulent fresh fish and seafood to delicious Western cuisine.
- Swimming Pool
- Located on picturesque stunning Tangalle beach where meet pure crystal clear white sand with vast spread beach to have wonderful holiday experience.
- Ayurvedic / Wellness Spa
- Offers a range of treatments including massages, wraps, scrubs and baths. Feel your stress melt way as the nurturing hands of their expert masseurs gently soothe your weary body. Their all natural healing oils revitalize your being, bringing you a sense of peace and calm.
- Kayaking - Take a boat out onto Tangalle lagoon and kayak
- Swim in the luxurious outdoor swimming pool
- Rejuvenating Spa Treatments
- Enjoy delicious Sri Lankan, Western, Italian cuisines at the restaurant
- Tangalle Lagoon and Kayaking - enjoy a lush natural environment replete with dense and atmospheric mangrove trees. Keep your eyes peeled for some of the exotic wildlife here, including a diverse range of water birds and giant monitor lizards lounging on the banks.
- Bundala National Park - internationally important wintering ground for migratory water birds in Sri Lanka. Bundala harbors 197 species of birds, the highlight being the greater flamingo, which migrate in large flocks.
- Agro Technology Park - demonstrates new and older agricultural technologies. Attractions include Floriculture Garden, Dry Zone Home Garden, Herbal Garden, modern and old agricultural equipment, irrigation methods, model house built of clay etc.
- Mulkirigala Raja Maha Viharaya - Also referred to as Mulgirigala, Muvathitigala, Muhudungiri and Dakkhina Vihara in the current world; Mulkirigala has been identified to be the temple known as Giriba Vihara in the ancient religious chronicle Bodhi Vamsa.
- Wewurukannala Raja Maha Viharaya - dominated by an image of a seated Buddha. It is 160ft high, the largest statue in all of Sri Lanka and dates back to the time of King Rajadhi (1782 – 1798)
- Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary - records over 150 species of birds which 54 are migratory. The bird sanctuary is situated in Hambantota district, 20Km away from the Tangalle city and in the picturesque Kalametiya lagoon.
- Ashram Sri Lanka Spiritual Centre - place full of entire peace and tranquility, People occasionally need to attend to a conductive retreat, a place spiritually to recuperate and re-energize people in to their spiritual rejuvenation.
- Madunagala Hermitage - surrounded by outcroppings of rock. The atmosphere is perfect for contemplation and meditation.
- Mahapalassa Hot Water Springs - lie amoung vast paddyfields between Sooriyawewa and Ridiyagama, Today this hot water well is one of the most popular destinations for the pilgrims to the South.
- Hadunugoda Tea Estate - Surrounded by an evergreen forest in the Southern Province, Hadunugoda Tea Estate is the only estate and factory in the coastal belt of Sri Lanka.
- Voucher is valid only for One Night Stay at Esperanza Beach Tangalle - Double Room Full Board basis
- All bookings on prior reservations and strictly upon availability
- Prior to purchasing the voucher from Mydeal.lk, prospective guests must call Esperanza Beach Tangalle on 0771883478 / 0112081400 and check room availability for planned travel dates
- Vouchers are valid until 10th December 2018
- Child Policy
- Children 3 years of age and below stay free of charge
- Mydeal.lk (Pvt) Limited and/or Esperanza Beach Tangalle will not be liable for any shortcomings and/or booking failures resulting by not calling the above mentioned reservation numbers to check room availability
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Maximum of vouchers can be purchased by an individual on availability
- Vouchers are valid for Sri Lankan nationals & resident permit holders only
- All Additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel (things not included to voucher)
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Rs. 172,990 Rs. 169,990
Rs. 2,550 Rs. 1,760
Rs. 26,790 Rs. 25,480
Rs. 1,500 Rs. 1,100
Rs. 1,299 Rs. 875
Rs. 1,990 Rs. 1,790