Rs. 14,000 Rs. 7,000
Rs. 17,000 Rs. 14,000
Rs. 17,000 Rs. 12,500
Rs. 19,000 Rs. 16,770
Rs. 8,500 Rs. 7,225
About Wild Trails, Udawalawe
Wild Trails: Luxury safari at its best at Wild Trails Udawalawe with the soothing sounds of the river putting you at ease while the sounds of nature occupy you all day long. You get your very own safari lodge both spacious and elegant with a cozy interior designed room, sitting area, an outdoor terrace and attached bathroom with toiletries and a shower, complete with all the comfort, amenities that blend nature and hotel luxury in one.
The open lounge and deck above it, is a comfortable and relaxing space amongst the whisper of the trees and singing birds by the rain water pond.
You can take a walk in the lush green gardens,take a dip in the refreshing pool to cool off after day of exploring and star gaze on the pool deck at night.
The Watering Hole provides authentic Sri Lankan and continental meals prepared by the chef, with fresh fish from the Udawalawe Tank being a speciality. Most vegetables are grown in the garden, in keeping with the eco principles.
Enjoy your wild life tours accompanied by an experienced naturalist/ranger, in an open jeep safari at the Udawalawe National park, where it is estimated to have over 500 elephants in herds and is guaranteed to be seen in one game drive.
Facilities and Activities available:
- Signature Dining
- Free parking
- Volleyball/ Badminton
- Reading corner
- Sat TV in the lounge
- Nature: Then take a journey with the local guides to the Udawalawe Village. Watch as the people tend their rice fields and sugarcane plantation, planting and harvesting their crops etc. Bird watching in the garden you can see about 20 different varieties of birds in one morning.
Places to Visit:
- Udawalawe National Park
- Lunugamvehera National Park
- Elephant Transit Home
- Boat Rides/Fishing
- Madunagala Hot Wells
- Sankhapala Rock Temple
- Maduwanwala Walauwa
- Sevanagala Sugar Factory
- Voucher is valid only for One Night stay at Wild Trails, Udawalawe on Full Board Basis
- For Child policies please contact reservations on 0727 714 924 / 0727 714 920.
- Vouchers are valid for Sri Lankan nationals & residents permit holders only
- Maximum of five (05) vouchers can be purchased by an individual on availability
- All bookings on prior reservations and strictly upon availability
- Prior to purchasing the voucher from Mydeal.lk, prospective guests must call Wild Trails, Udawalawe on 0727 714 924 / 0727 714 920 and check room availability for planned travel dates
- Mydeal.lk (Pvt) Limited and/or Wild Trails, Udawalawe will not be liable for any shortcomings and/or booking failures resulting by not calling the above mentioned reservation numbers to check room availability
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- All additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel (things not included in the voucher)
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Rs. 690 Rs. 550
Rs. 3,000 Rs. 2,490
Rs. 1,190 Rs. 890
Rs. 3,500 Rs. 2,950