Rs. 87,800 Rs. 68,300
Rs. 99,000 Rs. 82,890
Rs. 90,800 Rs. 70,800
Rs. 88,400 Rs. 68,500
Rs. 114,500 Rs. 94,500
You may not remember your best day of Netflix, but you will remember your whole vacation if you choose to travel Singapore. Though its physically small, Singapore is an economic giant in the Southeast Asia's with the most modern city over a centuray.
Attractions in Singapore are extremely diverse. This tiny state is a land of colors that will allow you to experience the shades of China Town and Little India, both gastronomic and shopping hubs in their own right.
From the sober architecture of the city-state's religious edifices to the swirling and colourful markets that shows the unique authenticity of the country.
Marina Bay in Singapore has undergone a transformation of epic proportions. Once a quiet body of water at the entrance of the Singapore River, this area now stands as a spectacular example of how this miniscule country has come to be one of the world’s most luxurious travel destinations.
Gardens by the Bay
Gardens by the Bay is a huge, colourful, futuristic park in the bay area of Singapore; and has been crowned World Building of the year at the world Architecture Festival 2012. The famous Supertree structures offer an impressive skywalk over the gardens, over-sized seashell-shaped greenhouses recreate chilly mountain climates and there are hundreds of trees and plants to discover, making this destination great fun for both kids and adults.
Sentosa is a purpose built island off the southern tip of Singapore which was built with leisure and relaxation in mind. A collection of beaches, theme parks, golf, shopping, dining and more are all available on this strip of reclaimed land that can be reached by road or cable car. Authentic it’s not, but if you want to add a bit of fun to your Singapore trip then Sentosa is the place to do it
Singapore Night Safari
Singapore Night Safari is truly a unique attraction. It is not only an interesting place worth a visit but a leading conservation and research centre in Asia. As a zoo it offers an unusual glimpse into the nocturnal animal kingdom, with more than 59 exhibits and 1,000 animals to be seen from around the world. These include Himalayan griffon vultures, greater one-horned rhinoceroses, wildebeests and gazelles. You can simply start with the ‘Creatures of the Night’ show for a good 20-minute overview of the animals to be seen here
- Vouchers need to be purchased and Air Tickets need to be booked on or before 31st May 2019
- Duration: 3 nights / 4 days
- Travel Period: 1st June - 31st August 2019
- Purchase Before: 31st May 2019
- Voucher Valid Until: 31st May 2019
- Inclusion: Air Ticket + Hotel Accommodation
- An individual may purchase up to Nine (09) vouchers
- Airline Seats are subject to availability
- Voucher is valid only for One person and includes the below services only
- Return Air Fare (Airline –Sri lankan Airlines)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a 2 Star Hotel (Hotel 81 Dickson or Similar) Room Only Basis
- It is compulsory that you email the copies of passport(s) to [email protected] no sooner you have purchased the voucher(s)
- Once you have purchase the voucher(s), please call us on 076 822 1903 to confirm the travel dates
- For more information and reservations please call 076 822 1903
- Contact Time: Monday - Friday : 9.00am-5.30pm / Saturday 9am-1.00pm (Sunday & Mercantile Holidays not available)
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Rs. 360 Rs. 310
Rs. 83,350 Rs. 72,990
Rs. 33,999 Rs. 31,490
Rs. 2,800 Rs. 2,290
Rs. 5,500 Rs. 5,250
Rs. 1,500 Rs. 1,090